Saturday, September 13, 2008

iMusic Fraud

I started this blog to share with you an unhappy incident of my recent online purchase of :

iMusic by Volition Thought House Inc.

In short, I've ordered some iMusic CDs from them with Priority Shipping (at higher price of course) which should reach me in 1-3 days as promised during the checkout.

But after almost a week, no parcel arrived. So I submitted a ticket at their website to query. They then said that oversea orders will take about 3 weeks. Then what is the priority shipping charges which I've paid? In a way, that's a violation of the sales/shipping agreement of the purchase.

And so I waited. After 3 long weeks, I received a parcel from them. When I unwrapped the parcel in front of my family members, the things contained in the parcel gives me a shock ...

No comments: